Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst game/moment of the season

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Okay so the recent horrific events of the previous week and Monday night aside, what has been the low point of the season for you?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
That late equaliser for Bolton at the Amex stands out for me.

Came on this thread to say this.

I was absolutely DEVASTATED, even more so than after the Palace game (I just felt empty on Monday night).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Several moments. Like every time Gus waited until we went behind before he made a substitution. Every time he played one up front at home and every time he left JFC off the bench.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Worst game - Watford at home

Worst moment - Arriving just outside Blackburn only to hear that a drop or two of rain meant it was called off whilst they still managed to play at Accrington!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Losing to Arsenal in the FA Cup. No so much the result or the performance but hearing everybody say "Oh well, it's only the FA Cup, the important thing is to get three points in the next league game so that we can qualify for the play-offs." Yeah. Well we did it and look how well THAT turned out.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
I get Bolton and Watford at home. But Monday night from the moment the first goal went in was just gut wrenching, I haven't got my head round it now. sad I know!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
The moment my son said "this is boring,I don't know if I want to come anymore" during one of the many tedious home draws at the Amex,and thinking that,actually he is quite right.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bristol away. No shots in 90 minutes against the league's weakest side, and not a single sub made to try and rectify this apart from the forced substitution after CMS got a season ending injury.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Okay so the recent horrific events of the previous week and Monday night aside, what has been the low point of the season for you?

Bolton equalising at The Amex in 93rd minute or whatever It was & Forest away was HB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here