Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official Eurovision Song Contest thread*****

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Flying a flag For UNITED KINGDOM tonight is the one and only Bonnie Tyler ( you go girl )
But strong entries from CASCADA representing Germany and ESDM representing SPAIN could pose a threat to the gravely vocals of miss Tyler
3 hours of tv gold tonight folks I can't wait

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
When I was a kid the papers used to produce a pull out section with mini summaries of each artist in the competition.There was a space under each one where you could pencil in your own score once they had played. I remember my mum doing that every year.
Sad to say I am avoiding the whole sorry event now I am a grown up!

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
Each year all I want to do is really to avoid it, but then it comes around and I get dragged in. Denmark to win and a surprise good effort from France, maybe.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I dropped the missus off at a Eurovision party half an hour ago. I have a free pass for the evening and have just got to the pub. I have a lot to owe to Eurovision, don't get out on my own that much anymore.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I dropped the missus off at a Eurovision party half an hour ago. I have a free pass for the evening and have just got to the pub. I have a lot to owe to Eurovision, don't get out on my own that much anymore.

Do people really hold a euro song contest party ?
Or are you yanking our chains

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Yes they do still exist. And they're still quite popular by all accounts. She goes to one every year and when we first got together I went to one. Never again. Not really my kinda thang. I've got a night out with the lads so were both happy. And if this party is anything like the last one I shall be cleaning up her peuk for a couple of hours when she gets home :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Cascada will lead Germany to Eurovision glory and me to NSC sweepstake glory

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Cascada will lead Germany to Eurovision glory and me to NSC sweepstake glory

This is a nation who rejected the chance to be represented by Scooter. And they vote for Cascada? Strange and wonderful nation.

Really looking forward to it this evening!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Yes they do still exist. And they're still quite popular by all accounts. She goes to one every year and when we first got together I went to one. Never again. Not really my kinda thang. I've got a night out with the lads so were both happy. And if this party is anything like the last one I shall be cleaning up her peuk for a couple of hours when she gets home :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Fill your boots son. While the cats away... :smokin:

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Denmark for me although i have heard Sweden smeared 'We Hate Denmark' in excrement in their dressing room.
Plus Sweden have put 'We Love Malmo' Clackers on every seat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here