Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite games/ moments this season

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I'm fed up with all the terrible publicity and depressing bad news. The Albion don't deserve this. I keep coming on here because I want to know the latest news, but we need some good news threads now.

What's your favourite moment of the season that you will most enjoy remembering. For me it's changed. It will be two goals. The overhead kick by CMS at Burnley was glorious and Ulloa's goal at Leeds made the playoffs certain.

Bozza please ban any Palace supporters who comment on this thread...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
These were my favourite I went to: Palace at home (St Patrick's Day), Blackpool 6-1, the 4-1 win over Huddersfield where Ulloa got that hat-trick and despite losing, I really enjoyed the Arsenal match.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
These were my favourite I went to: Palace at home (St Patrick's Day), Blackpool 6-1, the 4-1 win over Huddersfield where Ulloa got that hat-trick and despite losing, I really enjoyed the Arsenal match.

I agree plus Newcastle.

Burnley, Huddersfield, 'Boro and Ipswich away come to mind for our clinical demolitions of the home team.

I know he doesn't get unanimous support on NSC but I notice many of my favourite games had CMS scoring........pity he wasn't available to come off the bench and give the Palace defence the run around in the play-offs.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace at home, Leeds away, Blackpool humiliation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here