Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The odds on the baby faced assassin becoming the next Brighton manager have shortened considerably this evening on both markets. As mentioned, little can be read into next manager odds at this stage (unless somebody with inside info has tried to pile on big) Whatever, somebody or bodies obviously think he's worth a bet.

I'm in two minds about him. Highly rated as a youth team coach at Man-Utd plus Villa were reportedly interested in him at one time. He now has two League titles to his name - In Norway though.

Would he be a sensation or would he be found out of his depth?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Didnt he turn down Villa ?

I'd be happy with this. Has done better in Norway than Uwe Rosler who some seem to like

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Would be great, personally always he was being groomed to take over from Fergie

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Isn't his side currently bottom of the league? Not a great advert.

After 10 games, yes. The same team that won the league the season before!
Now THAT would be funny if it happened to Man Utd next season!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He needs to get out quick then. Been a sensation the last couple of seasons.

Anyone know WHY they are bottom after 10?

He seems the most realistic name other than Sherwood or perhaps Curbs

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not worth the discussion, Spielberg has spoken, Darren Fergurson all the way....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'd rather have a manager with a shorter name......Ole Gunnar Solksjaer's Blue and White Army is a bit of a tester after a few pints of Harvey's.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
He's A wicked manager, he won everything going with the Man United reserves and transformed Molde into the United of Norway, thought United might of hired him over Moyes and do kinda what Barca did with Pep...

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wolves picked a Scandinavian manager with no British management experience. They're now in League 1. Henning Berg similarly also rubbish.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He is my preferred choice. Not really sure why, I know nothing about his management career.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wolves picked a Scandinavian manager with no British management experience. They're now in League 1. Henning Berg similarly also rubbish.

just as well Solksjaer does have some british management experience, albeit reserves. would be a very good choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here