Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Whelans prank on Kenwyne Jones

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think the following is rather disgusting, a prank too far in my opinion

STOKE have launched an investigation after a bloody PIG’S HEAD was found in Kenwyne Jones’ locker.
The Trinidad and Tobago striker’s girlfriend took to Twitter to rant about the training ground prank.
A picture of the pig’s head was posted on Instagram by Potters winger Brek Shea this afternoon.
The American is seen holding the animal by its ears with the caption “Locker room banter gone wild!”.

Jones, 28, was reported to be furious at the incident and allegedly threw a brick through Glenn Whelan’s car window in response.
Republic of Ireland international Whelan was said to be behind the thoughtless joke.
Jones' girlfriend, Kissa Abdullah, hit out at her fella’s team-mates in a series of tweets

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...wyne-Jones-pigs-head-prank.html#ixzz2TZYNUF6z

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I find footballer humour boaring.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can understand his anger, but going to the car PORK and putting a brick through his window is over the top.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Apparently exactly the same thing once happened with Bolton Wanderers. Yup. The TROTTERS.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus. These are pork quality puns.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If I owned Stoke I'd kick these pranksters snout the club.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Maybe I am less sensitive than others, but if someone put a pigs head in a locker of mine, I would not give a f***

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe I am less sensitive than others, but if someone put a pigs head in a locker of mine, I would not give a f***

Mmmm, am I missing the pun?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

With respect, I don't think that's true. Nor do I believe the fella that says he wouldn't mind if someone crapped on the wall in his house. Have a think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here