Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get nasty, get Warnock.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Not really my cup of tea, but the man has probably got the best cv in the country at getting out of this division. If Bloom wants promotion he has to consider him...Would certainly ruffle a few feathers. A man you love to hate but a good man to have on your own side.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Not really my cup of tea, but the man has probably got the best cv in the country at getting out of this division. If Bloom wants promotion he has to consider him...Would certainly ruffle a few feathers. A man you love to hate but a good man to have on your own side.

No thanks.

D

Deleted member 18477

I use to really really dislike this man... However these days I'm not bothered by him.

Proven track record like you say... But ex palace manager?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
No thank you. I have to admit I don't mind listening to him when he is on 606 or similar but past that I don't really want us to start going backwards. Also, 1991 :)

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I don't love to hate him, I am indifferent with respect to my hate of him. And I would not love to have him on my side.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Great idea Kev. The complete contrast in styles will mean half a dozen new signings, along with a dozen retained players from the Poyet era, should be simple enough to meld this lot into a single cohesive unit.
Still if this doesn't work out, we can always bring in Dean Saunders half way through the season to finish the job.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

He said he is only interested in roles from January.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here