Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preseason??

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Apologies if fixtures (I am reduced to using Tapatalk now as NSC has been blocked at work since the malware problems) am I right in thinking we have absolutely no pre season arranged??

The local friendlies are always announced by now, no big home friendly and there appears to be no pre season tour? Is this a clue that the Gus leaving issue has been rumbling on for longer than we thought!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Our season hadn't finished until Monday and now this Poyet stuff has happened. There is plenty of time to announce that we're playing Burgess Hill and Lewes in July

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Preseason?

Here you go...

Worthing (a)
Hastings Utd (a)
Lewes (a)
QPR (h) with or without Charlie
Spurs (h) Barber calls in a favour.

There, all done.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As long as we play Lewes away. High spot of the year for me. Hop off a train, walk around the corner and sit on a grassy bank in the sunshine drinking Harveys. Marvelous Scenes.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Maybe we could do a tour of the Midlands rather than Spain or whatever.... oh no, hang on.......I'm on holiday in July! Maybe we could do the South of France instead :lolol:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Preseason?

Here you go...

Worthing (a)
Hastings Utd (a)
Lewes (a)
QPR (h) with or without Charlie
Spurs (h) Barber calls in a favour.

There, all done.

Yup, roughly that. Probably go to Hastings and Lewes, maybe Worthing. Then QPR and Spurs if it's not a fortune or if someone takes me as a birthday present.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
July 10th has been pencilled in for a Premiership club to play at the Amex.
This club are former European Club Champions...not Chelsea either.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I heard we are playing stoke as part of the deal for us staging a couple of rugby World Cup games, trying to make rugby more popular here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here