Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What, no Charlie with them?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I hope they have the pork belly in there: tasty but highly heart-attack inducing. Or is that uncalled for...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Does a great breakfast.

Does a breakfast with a great reputation. Have tried it twice - both times at the weekend moind you - and it was merely OK. Place was packed, service was slap dash, food was patchy. Many places doing it better these days (eg Roast at Borough Market and probably half a dozen places in Brighton).

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I'd go to St John's round the corner for some roast bone marrow and parsley, myself. But then I wouldn't walk out of a brilliant football club in a tammy huff either.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Does a breakfast with a great reputation. Have tried it twice - both times at the weekend moind you - and it was merely OK. Place was packed, service was slap dash, food was patchy. Many places doing it better these days (eg Roast at Borough Market and probably half a dozen places in Brighton).

In fairness, I last went 7+ years ago...

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Excellent choice - even the cheap fare, like the fish finger sandwich or pulled pork sandwich are outstanding

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Excellent choice - even the cheap fare, like the fish finger sandwich or pulled pork sandwich are outstanding

If you want pulled pork it's all about Pitt Cue Co these days.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They were looking gloomy because they wanted to go raving in Fabric next door but didnt realise it doesnt open on a Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here