Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rafa Benitez?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My guess is... If we can't afford Glenn Murray's wages, then Rafa is probably out of our league too.....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Chelsea 25k season ticket holders, us 23 or 24k season ticket holders. We both play in blue. What's the frickin' difference? Get him in.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
stranger things have happened.

Only two spring to mind, the spontaneous combustion of the Mayor of Warsaw in 1546 and that incident in 12th century Burgandy when it rained herring.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope other clubs fan's don't read this thread :facepalm:

He's taken all that shit at Chelsea to prove he's still the man for a top job. Hardly going to come here is he.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ahem. My sauce reckoned this story had legs

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Would like it.

NEVER going to happen.

And anyway, NSC would be a nightmare with all the clueless idiots questioning his tactics and team selection.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
On the face of it this is the most ridiculous thread ever. But I thought the same when we signed Vicenti!!!! I think this has legs, and I think BHA and Rafa could be a match made in heaven. However would Rafa step down to the championship? That looks like a bigger stumbling block than finance in my opinion

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012

He's taken all that shit at Chelsea to prove he's still the man for a top job. Hardly going to come here is he.

Too late I'm afraid. Not quite as bad as the "bigger fish to fry than Palace" thread but close

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Can you imagine the piss we would take if this was posted in a Palace board!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Would I like it? Yes.

Is it going to happen? Not in a month of Sundays.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

He won't come here, but if he did it would be ace.

Please don't worry about precious fans from other clubs - this is a time to discuss things with no limits, or censorship from elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here