Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maybe seen the last of David Lopez now

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No bollocks, people giving a lot of sway to the pulling power of Gus. Dave loved it here, you could see it. Depending on the appointment, he'll be back.

Bruno, Calde, Ulloa, Orlandi - I can see him taking a holiday then coming back. He looked liked he enjoyed the Championship to me. Don't so why us playing a similar style under a new man would change his mind.

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
Same could be said for Orlandi, Ulloa, Bruno etc... Nevermind. A new manager will bring news skills and new contacts

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I would miss Spanish Dave more than Vicente!

I'd miss Spanish Dave more than Gus!

Bridcutt is also now a big worry, very close to Gus by all accounts.

Think Bridders will go irrespective of who our manager may or may not be next season. Premiership beckons for him, and well deserved.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My view is Calde is the lynch pin for the Spanish contingent and I don't believe he will go anywhere maybe even getting a bit of promotion

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
No not Spanish Dave!

He is our Spanish Dave, our only Spanish Dave.
He makes us happy when skies are gray.
They'll never know dear how much we love him, oh Lord please don't take our Spanish Dave away.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
My view is Calde is the lynch pin for the Spanish contingent and I don't believe he will go anywhere maybe even getting a bit of promotion

I was just about to post the very same. Calde will stay and he and Bloom will tell the new gaffer how handy Dave, Orlandi, Bridge, Upson ect are.
Gus or not, I still believe we'll go up next season

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Do be honest, I never really worked out what he did anyway.

(Only joking. We love you Spanish Daaaaave!)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I was just about to post the very same. Calde will stay and he and Bloom will tell the new gaffer how handy Dave, Orlandi, Bridge, Upson ect are.
Gus or not, I still believe we'll go up next season

Bridge and Upson would be hugely handy, what with them not actually being Brighton players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here