Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Who's Our Next Manager?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Inigo Calderon

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Not really. we may have a better stadium and slightly larger fan base but we will be on level terms next year....we will be in the same division and he loves his home town club. He tried it before and it wasn't for him.
Slightly larger fan base? Brighton are massive now compared to Bournmouth. I think you may be stuck at Withdean there old chap.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Howe left Bournemouth once already and didn't achieve anything. He's probably one of those people who's just the ideal fit for a particular team. I can't say he'd inspire me.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Slightly larger fan base? Brighton are massive now compared to Bournmouth. I think you may be stuck at Withdean there old chap.

What do you mean stuck at Withdean? Have we moved from Gillingham? Seriously though we are bigger than Bournemouth but we are not "massive" while Bournemouth are hardly "minnows" considering we are in the same league. Not Real Madrid versus Raith Rovers is it ( sorry Raith Rovers)

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Would Tony Bloom really look at RDM (or even Zola) if available - surely they are too pally with Gus? It might be ok if we are part company with Gus on good terms - but in the circumstances it seems very unlikely.

I guess TB might reflect on which team has really taken us apart at The Amex this season (Watford) and think their manager would be a good choice if he came available. But then if Zola becomes available it is because he lost the play-off final so ultimately 'failed' (comparatively) like us

OK you would hope RDM or Zola might be more trustworthy than Gus especially as neither seem quite so naive with the media, but are probably just too close to Gus for comfort.

At least Gus couldn't exactly come to watch his mates at The Amex if the roles ever get reversed.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
What do you mean stuck at Withdean? Have we moved from Gillingham? Seriously though we are bigger than Bournemouth but we are not "massive" while Bournemouth are hardly "minnows" considering we are in the same league. Not Real Madrid versus Raith Rovers is it ( sorry Raith Rovers)
In that case then you could agrue that Man Utd and Norwich are not that much difference in size, as they are both in the same league. I think we'll put this one down to agree to disagree.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
My opinion, for what it's worth (v. little)

RDM appears too close to Gus.

Zola is very likely to stay at Watford regardless of the Play Off result as the Pozzo family have made some big investments there.

I'd say someone like Solskjaer or another European well versed in the British game is your best bet, and on the basis of the players we currently have, the assistant manager would speak Spanish, especially if the Manager doesn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here