Eddie Howe?

Curbs?

Darren Ferguson?

Di Matteo?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is it any coincidence that David Beckham announced his retirement today?

Stranger things have happened. What would have Barnet fans said if you'd posted that Edgar Davids was going to be their player/manager on their boards!?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Rafa Benitez.... He wanted a club where he could put a three year plan in place.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Darren Ferguson are you serious?
Eddie Howes my choice, but I had to pad the post out a bit.

Before you dis Fergie Jnr too much, he did a job on Poyet twice this season with a shit team. Only an injury time goal at the Amex, stopped him getting two clean sheets against Gus. Maybe Not as mad a choice as some will have you think.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Jamie Carragher's CV has probably landed on Tony's desk today.

Massive job, probably will have top quality applications from all over Europe - I'm not kidding. Gus is an idiot, needs saving from himself if he's caused all this.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Somehow I can't imagine Duncan Ferguson explaning to Spanish Dave how to improve as a player
Too be fair who has Poyet improved? El Abd, Bridcutt, even Barnes to a point turning a striker defensive. All defensive. For every player he's improved he's ****ed up a striker. CMS must have the broadest smile in Sussex tonight!!!

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Eddie Howes my choice, but I had to pad the post out a bit.

Before you dis Fergie Jnr too much, he did a job on Poyet twice this season with a shit team. Only an injury time goal at the Amex, stopped him getting two clean sheets against Gus. Maybe Not as mad a choice as some will have you think.

What you have to look at with both of them is how they did when they left their current clubs. Neither did well. Eddie Howes is far too green and inexperienced for our job to be honest. It's a big season for him, but I can't imagine TB taking such a gamble.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here