Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season 13/14...I am going LARGE on auto promotion

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Gus is being a bit canny with the old Should I stay, or should I go... malarkey

While everyone is being diverted, he is craftily on the dog, lining up the Dutch fella, and a soon to be revealed 'super' striker! That is one on the way up, not down :thumbsup:

When you think we drew 18 times last season, and if TWO of those had been converted to wins, we would have gone up instead of Hull :ohmy:

The dust will settle, and the Phoenix will rise from the ashes, and smash the oppo to oblivion!

Get the pedal to the metal on the Gus Bus, and 'all aboard?'

:)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
We finished 4th. The division will be weaker (simple equation of who's coming down and how I think they'll do).

I think we are going to get SECOND PLACE under our new GAFFER, Roberto Di Matteo :)lolol:). Wigan Athletic will win the league.

Playoffs will be Bolton, Leicester, Charlton, Forest.

Relegated will be Barnsley, Palace, Doncaster.

You're welcome.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I want us to lead from Day 1.

As otk said, only needed 2 of those 18 draws to be wins and we would be in the top flight now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We finished 4th. The division will be weaker (simple equation of who's coming down and how I think they'll do).

I think we are going to get SECOND PLACE under our new GAFFER, Roberto Di Matteo :)lolol:). Wigan Athletic will win the league.

Playoffs will be Bolton, Leicester, Charlton, Forest.

Relegated will be Barnsley, Palace, Doncaster.

You're welcome.

I would LIKE this. When was 'arry miracle man Redknapp sacked?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

While everyone is being diverted, he is craftily on the dog, lining up the Dutch fella, and a soon to be revealed 'super' striker! That is one on the way up, not down :thumbsup:

When you think we drew 18 times last season, and if TWO of those had been converted to wins, we would have gone up instead of Hull :ohmy:

The dust will settle, and the Phoenix will rise from the ashes, and smash the oppo to oblivion!

Next season will be even harder than this and we don't know if we'll keep our best players. If you're putting money on in, I hope it's money you can afford to lose.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We're going to tear the division a new ******** next season.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I can sense a reality check next season. Hope our fans are going to be patient because there are some big changes in the offing. (That's not based on insider info, it's just an outsider's view of a situation that looks pretty fluid.)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can sense a reality check next season. Hope our fans are going to be patient because there are some big changes in the offing. (That's not based on insider info, it's just an outsider's view of a situation that looks pretty fluid.)

I thought that about this season and was proved wrong. Don't forget it is not Gus that originally had the five-year plan, it was Tony, and I don't see any reason why he shouldn't veer from that path. If that means stumping up more cash (within FFP rules, obv.) then I reckon he'll still go for it.

Everything around the club is gearing up to get to the PL. Whoever the manager is, I reckon we'll be strong contenders next season.

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver, Canada

I with you on this one, its gonna be a stormer of a season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here