Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry - Full Kit W----r

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not only does he get his kit on (again) even though he's not in the squad, he's got his bloody shin pads on as well!?!

Has the guy really got no shame or completely blind to what an absolute pr*ck he's making of himself!? Wouldn't surprise me if he was stinking of deep heat and Vicks as well!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
club captain gets involved in celebration outrage. dont know why it upsets anyone.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not only does he get his kit on (again) even though he's not in the squad, he's got his bloody shin pads on as well!?!

Has the guy really got no shame or completely blind to what an absolute pr*ck he's making of himself!? Wouldn't surprise me if he was stinking of deep heat and Vicks as well!

No. No he hasn't. He wouldn't understand the concept.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No matter how much he tries, deep down, he knows that he played no part in Chelsea's finest hours.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]334728231410364417[/tweet]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
club captain gets involved in celebration outrage. dont know why it upsets anyone.

Would it have been such a bad thing to allow the captain on the night, and new scoring record holder get it on his own? It's about having respect for your team mates, and if your not involved, let those that were take the glory. It wasn't that long ago you didn't get a medal if you didn't play, now you can get your friggin kit on including your pads (I mean really...) and lift it. Total ****.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not a Chelsea fan, but don't blame him. Part of the team this season and loves the club to death.
And glad the trophy is coming to England ... dampening southern european (and German) arrogance that only they know how to win and play.

Come on fella. No one takes this Europa thing seriously do they?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Would it have been such a bad thing to allow the captain on the night, and new scoring record holder get it on his own? It's about having respect for your team mates, and if your not involved, let those that were take the glory. It wasn't that long ago you didn't get a medal if you didn't play, now you can get your friggin kit on including your pads (I mean really...) and lift it. Total ****.
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here