Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Downs National Park

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
A pal of mine from Plymouth wants some info about the above, he's one of the green taverners who was heavily involved in fans reunited down there last season. Anyway I said I'd stick a thread on NSC on his behalf as I only have limited knowledge on his requirements.

So below is part of the email he sent me, over to you NSC and thank you for your advice :)

"Anyway, on to other things. The wife and I have been visiting all Britain's National Parks over the last few years. We are thinking of the South Downs this autumn. As a new park we don't know much about it. We usually spend most of our time walking with a bit of exploring. So what we would like from you is any ideas you may have on the best places to visit. Best walking areas. Recommendations for hotels or good pubs etc. Nice villages or small towns with some good pubs to base ourselves in. Anything like that. Are there any nice spots that are off the normal tourist routes that local people know about. Anything that you think may be useful to us, would be gratefully received.
I might even find my way to Brighton and take in a game, if there's a match on at the time."

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I know it sounds like a wacky idea but have you tried Google?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here