Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet IN

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Gus has been amazing for us, OK, so we didn't win on Monday, in fact we played shit, but I don't believe we'd have been anywhere NEAR those play-offs without him.

Suddenly, there's the usual press speculation after one bad result and there's all these ant-Gus threads.

Personally, I'm gonna wait until we get something official after him and TB have had their meeting.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
I think its more he constant pimping himself for other clubs saying we are not good enough for him that's given people the hump

Take Micky Adams that guy was so into his job he cared for club more than himself, that's what I like in a manager ...........

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Gus has been amazing for us, OK, so we didn't win on Monday, in fact we played shit, but I don't believe we'd have been anywhere NEAR those play-offs without him.

Suddenly, there's the usual press speculation after one bad result and there's all these ant-Gus threads.

Personally, I'm gonna wait until we get something official after him and TB have had their meeting.

He's the one threatening to walk out, and the fact people have turned on him is very little to do with the result.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think its more he constant pimping himself for other clubs saying we are not good enough for him that's given people the hump

Take Micky Adams that guy was so into his job he cared for club more than himself, that's what I like in a manager ...........

The Micky Adams who left to be a Premier League assistant manager, you mean?

I think it was the terrible timing of Gus's latest moan - just when we were all bruised enough by losing at home to Palace. Yet only a few days before he was saying that he became a fan of every club he played for and now managed. Maybe he was a bit too emotional and disappointed. We all say things in these extreme situations that hurt those we love and who love us.

But of course when we say them, they don't end up on the back page of the Argus.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's done one bad interview in the heat of the moment. Everything else is journalists speculating. After the game I got a lift straight home with a mate who was parked in the Bridge car park as I couldn't face hanging round the Amex. We both yelled "BOLLOCKS!" when we got in the car and had a good old moan / put the world to rights. Doesn't mean that when I woke up the next morning I was suddenly going to cancel my ST or yell "BOLLOCKS" at the scummer fans in my office.

In any case what will be will be and I trust Tony Bloom to get a replacement who's just as good.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011

I think it was the terrible timing of Gus's latest moan - just when we were all bruised enough by losing at home to Palace. Yet only a few days before he was saying that he became a fan of every club he played for and now managed. Maybe he was a bit too emotional and disappointed. We all say things in these extreme situations that hurt those we love and who love us.

But of course when we say them, they don't end up on the back page of the Argus.

Micky Adams didn't pimp himself he was approached and left us in a good state and did it with little money, Poyet is being like a spoilt child that has had everything given to him and still wants more, when has Tony Bloom ever refused a request from Poyet.....I was surprised he got the money for Ulloa as he had already been given loads in sept last year, but TB gave it to him, no he is embarrassing TB and us so he can go

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011

Micky Adams didn't pimp himself he was approached and left us in a good state and did it with little money......

Poyet is being like a spoilt child that has had everything given to him and still wants more, when has Tony Bloom ever refused a request from Poyet.....I was surprised he got the money for Ulloa as he had already been given loads in sept last year, but TB gave it to him, Poyet is embarrassing TB and us so he can go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here