Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

am i the only one that thinks that we would of beat watford in the final

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
can't believe that a lot off our fans are saying that even if we had won Monday we would of lost to Watford. I think it would of been a very open game that would off suited our style of play yes they beat us 3-1 at home but their defence looked slow Sunday and their keeper is not fit. Think that what makes our loss to the scummers even harder to take and why Gus was so down.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It would have been a corking game between two sides who like the play the game 'the right way'. The neutrals as well as ourselves will be gutted as it would have been a treat for them.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Think it would have been very tough, but would have been a great game.

Another another note, where is it worse to lose in the semi or in the final?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We will never know.

I like to think Watford would have beaten us anyway, as thinking that turns the palace defeat into a meaningless loss.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Depends who we lose to, losing to Palace at any stage is worse :(

thing is though, if palace lose the final its not going to be that a big a deal. if they go up, then that would suck giant donkey balls.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
can't believe that a lot off our fans are saying that even if we had won Monday we would of lost to Watford. I think it would of been a very open game that would off suited our style of play yes they beat us 3-1 at home but their defence looked slow Sunday and their keeper is not fit. Think that what makes our loss to the scummers even harder to take and why Gus was so down.
It's HAVE not OF, I think you'll find the "Scummers" are Southampton whereas the Scum are Crystal Palace and to answer your question,Watford probably have beaten us if they play anything like they did at the Amex earlier this season. Oh, just spotted something else....it's OF not OFF in your first sentence. Just saying like!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
It's HAVE not OF, I think you'll find the "Scummers" are Southampton whereas the Scum are Crystal Palace and to answer your question,Watford probably have beaten us if they play anything like they did at the Amex earlier this season. Oh, just spotted something else....it's OF not OFF in your first sentence. Just saying like!

I'm struggling to make sense of this :lolol:

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom

bet you feel so much better now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No chance now vydra has hit form again .

Poyet would of set us up to try and limit watford and this would of cost us

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

You missed the capital A at the start, beaten not beat, and ? to finish.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here