Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

orlandi in support of gus shock

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Gus shock!

He might move, a player he signed back's him! Truly shocking stuff!!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I can see Bridge, Upson & Bridcutt going, whether Gus stays or not. It's one thing asking a player who believes he should be playing at a higher level, to persist for one year in the championship, it's another to ask them to give up a second year with no guarantees at the end of it.

I think this division will be even tougher next year.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If we make it to the Prem in the near future, players like Orlandi, Hammond and Calde will almost certainly be shown the door.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we make it to the Prem in the near future, players like Orlandi, Hammond and Calde will almost certainly be shown the door.

You don't think Orlandi is a Premier League standard player? Personally, I think his class and quality is unquestionable.

D

Deleted member 18477

Good words from Orlandi.

I agree. Please stay Gus!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1: "He has been great to me and played me in a lot of games". = "I am following Gus wherever he goes"

2: "The club needs to do something to keep him" = "Give Gus loadsa money to spend"

3: "The players tried everything to get this club into the Premier League but it wasn't possible." = It was possible, and the best opportunity we could have wished for however someone got the tatics wrong at the Amex so dont blame us.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
1: "He has been great to me and played me in a lot of games". = "I am following Gus wherever he goes"

2: "The club needs to do something to keep him" = "Give Gus loadsa money to spend"

3: "The players tried everything to get this club into the Premier League but it wasn't possible." = It was possible, and the best opportunity we could have wished for however someone got the tatics wrong at the Amex so dont blame us.

£145M on a new stadium and training ground + about 8M on transfers in 2 years not enough for little old Gus then!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
well it apears not....

Sounds to me like Gus has been whinging to the players about his budget, come to think of it he tells anyone who will listen.

As in "I'm only playing some of you because Bloom won't give me the money to replace you?" No wonder so many decided to lose and stay in this division :smile:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Southampton didn't think Hammond was Premiership class, and he was the captain of the team ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here