Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Feeling a little better this morning...

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
A good client of mine took me to see Reading v Man City last night. It was probably the most therapeutic thing I could have done.

Watching Barry, Aguero, Tevez, Milner et al treat the Reading players as though they were obstacles on a pinball machine, passing the ball at will, never looking remotely troubled, or concerned that one goal wouldn't be enough. The Reading fans just seemed completely resigned to being outplayed from the off.

Monday was horrible - but a whole season of that could have been much, much worse

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
i felt a lot better now too.
I was standing in the queue in Co-op in Soham and Mrs Chapman (Hollys mum) was behind me.
Losing a child is far far worse than losing a football match, also I found out a friends son had died.
Really puts things into perspective.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I feel a lot better now too. I was walking along Church Road this morning and I saw someone walk into a lamp post. It reminded me that losing a football match is far less painful than walking into an imovable object.

Really put things into perspective.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
I was feeling fine this morning... and then NSC came back online... and the BEDWETTING continued. :nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here