Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is definitely on their way out?

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
So Hammond and Bridge's loans are both up. David and Vicente's contracts are up. Who else is out of contract? I know we might end up keeping these on new deals but in theory they can leave.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I would be most surprised to see Vicente,Bridge,Upson,Painter,Hoskins and Gus and Tarro here next season....but you never know..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see Hammond and Upson staying, ditto Spanish Dave. Sadly I think Bridge will go along with Vicente.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Sadly I have to agree about Bridcutt. I can't see how we are going to keep him as more than one PL team is bound to come knocking and any player is going to say yes. The key then will be how much we get for him. £5m about right? Could we see much more?

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Of the "out of contracts", I'd most want us to retain Dave, GG and (whispers quietly) Barnes. Signing Upson would be desireable, keeping Bridge would be amazing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicente , Ankergren , Brezovan , Harley (by mutual agreement) , Painter.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Dave has already said he wants to stay regardless, I am pretty confident that we can sign upson and I am hopeful about bridge, but not so sure. It looks like Vicente is definitely on the way out, and I can see some of te dead wood being cleaned out a bit (painter, Brez, even Hoskins). I can actually see bridders staying for another season; he has really started to get some exposure, so I can see that a season or two more with us may get him interest from the big boys. He is too good to go to somewhere like Norwich or Stoke.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Died anybody see Vicente at the game Monday as it was said in Lower West that he had gone back to Spain hence not on the bench.

I've got a suspicion that an tripartite agreement was made for Vicente to return this season to see out the extension option that was activated in the contract he signed. If he rocks up at Elche next season then I'm right.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We'll probably get Hammond and Upson in, but I doubt Bridge, Bridcutt, Vicente, Brezovan, Ankergren, Harley, Painter or Hoskins will stay.

Probably right but Ankers has another year on his contract so will stay I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here