Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone having problems getting on to NSC?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /mnt/stor13-wc1-dfw1/623714/626033/www.northstandchat.com/web/content/includes/class_core.php(1) : eval()'d code
Line: 77

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Says my password is wrong, even though it is right.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /mnt/stor13-wc1-dfw1/623714/626033/www.northstandchat.com/web/content/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Has the password thing the other day. Resolved itself. Currently getting the "header" message on my computer. Tapatalk works.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably related to the CloudFlare stuff I put on the site to help with other problems.

I've tried pausing it to see if it resolves the issue before I look at it properly.

I'm somewhat lacking in Albion-related motivation right now.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Probably related to the CloudFlare stuff I put on the site to help with other problems.

I've tried pausing it to see if it resolves the issue before I look at it properly.

I'm somewhat lacking in Albion-related motivation right now.

Likewise. For me, trying to finish a photo gallery on the 1979 promotion season to the top flight has been like rubbing my nose in it.

I'm sure everyone would understand if you didn't take any action if you're feeling flat right now.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
This the first time I've been able to get on today (Tapatalk) so...yeah, there's a gremlin somewhere!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Working on tapatalk but not on PC

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yep, me too, nothing on PC only tapatalk. Still, l expect I'm only missing the usual " Gus Out ! " binfestry ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here