Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Palace go up...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
...might this actually help us?

The last two season have been dominated with the build up to both Palace games and then the subsequent aftermath of each.

With them of of the way for a season (and let's face it it'll only be one) may this help us concentrate on next season without the diversions?

...or am I clutching at straws a little!!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If it wasn't for the shitload of cash they'll earn in the Prem, I would agree that having Palace out of the division might help our season. It would also be fun watching them being thrashed week after week up to relegation.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Personally I'm completely fed up with all the we hate Palarse bollox, so a season without it will do for me.
And when we pass each other going up and down next year even better.

Looking forward to a day trip to Dorset and Brentford perhaps?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Palace get parachute payments they will be gloating on here for years :nono:

Only Watford can prevent that now.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

I think that the cpfc2010 board are banking on this money for the revamp of Selhurst.
I don't think they have any other financial backing to deliver to the fans what they have promised, so they could be in serious problems if they don't make it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Clutching at straws to say that it's been a negative distraction. We've actually had a good regular season; no-one will argue that 4th isn't a decent finish.

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
If it wasn't for the shitload of cash they'll earn in the Prem, I would agree that having Palace out of the division might help our season. It would also be fun watching them being thrashed week after week up to relegation.

So are you hoping Palace go up so you can watch them lose next season interesting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I think Monday night guarantees years of gloating regardless of what happens in the final :down:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: If Palace go up...If Palace go up...

I think Monday night guarantees years of gloating regardless of what happens in the final :down:

If they don't go up, it's a very hollow, pretty much meaningless victory.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'd rather they don't go up, financially it would be pretty bad for them and of course we can just finish above them again on our march to the league title !!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least we wouldnt have to put up with the moron police and stewards shutting the doors of the West Lower and stopping us leaving until after their train had gone. Talk about totally over reaction.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
...might this actually help us?

The last two season have been dominated with the build up to both Palace games and then the subsequent aftermath of each.

With them of of the way for a season (and let's face it it'll only be one) may this help us concentrate on next season without the diversions?

...or am I clutching at straws a little!!

Think you answered yourself tbh

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
If Palace go up then personaly I think they deserve it! That was a fantastic performance on Monday probably the best from an away team all season... They chased every ball and wanted it more then we did, and the hunger showed!!

It makes for a very good final, not sure I cant take to much of that stupid carrot crunching retard and his dancing!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here