Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Sorry if fixtures, but wondered why he wasn't even on the bench last night... We really needed someone with his creative talent.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Presumably he wasn't fit. It is unlikely he wouldn't have been on the bench if available. I agree we could have done with him to open them up, especially once they scored.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
It was a bit chilly and there was some drizzle in the air.

Unless Gus is confident he can have a great pre-season and stay fit, I think we may have seen the last of Vicente :nono:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Was expecting him to come on, then remembered he wasn't even a sub. Strange, not only because he's the one player who could provided the breakthrough, but if it had gone to pens he'd have been a definite taker.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Perhaps some of the local journalists, with access to the management, could ask these important questions.

I'd like to know why we had limited attacking options on the bench last night.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
We wont see him again. Cracked finger nail apparently. Thanks for the memories when he played best player i ever saw wear the strips shame he coudnt do it more.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Vicente can piss off as far as I am concerned. He has given little if anything to the club this year and has never looked interested. A complete waste of space and money.

oxymoron

NSC Patreon
Feb 25, 2011
Hi RR

Very mixed emotions this morning, Les made it from Hospital in a wheel chair with a carer for the game God knows how late he got back to the ward. My understanding of the Vicente
situation was that the option we enforced last year finished at the end of the season, and may not have included these extra games.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Hi RR

Very mixed emotions this morning, Les made it from Hospital in a wheel chair with a carer for the game God knows how late he got back to the ward. My understanding of the Vicente
situation was that the option we enforced last year finished at the end of the season, and may not have included these extra games.

Wasn't he on the bench in the first leg?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In hindsight, his second year really was a complete waste of money. Should have just let him go home probably. :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here