Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For the love of God!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Christ one or two individuals need to get just a little perspective. I've witnessed one or two terrible moments following this club, and although it's a sad day for us all it's not actually that bad is it?!? We lost and they won... I believe the first goal was always going to be key, and we could have won it if Ashley had been more fortunate... Lest we forget that Watford would have certainly not been a proverbial picnic.

You can analyse and analyse again, but it will never change the result. I actually think we played okay, not great yes, but certainly not awful as some would have it. Doncaster away under Jimmy Case was awful, a game I would have looked world class in!

You come back stronger or you wilt and die, fourth place is no place to be... as Fergie would doubtless concur: It's first place or no place. Next season we should be around the top six and could win it.

I reckon Gus will leave this summer, probably for a post in Spain. He's clearly frustrated by the limitations in place at the Albion, and I can't see the club risking sanctions gambling on a shot in the PL when financial fair play kicks in. The next appointment will have to develop the youth element supplemented by some decent signings, but remember everyone else will be in the same boat. If you asked me to chose between a huge gamble versus long-term financial stability... no choice at all.

I think Palace will go up, and I wish them all the luck in the world, Zaha is a great player and one we could match in a few years and with more emphasis on developing talent. Their fans deserve credit too, very vocal last night and Holloway was spot on with his selection and tactics. All the best to Glenn too, a fine player. I don't share the rival thing, it's bollocks to someone who's grown up in the north east where a real and historical rivalry serves no purpose but to spread hatred and violence.

Here's to next season and winning this division, I think we can do it and hope that all the "supporters" will do their job both on match day and via forums such as this. Get behind the team, don't over analyse, debate and criticise the joy and love out of what is a truly magnificent escape from all the day to day plod of life.

Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here