Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A FULL thread of POSITIVES.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's alright guys. Let's get some positivity back! Yes we're deflated, but this is a MAGNIFICENT football club with a WONDERFUL stadium and a BRILLIANT group of fans. We haven't been relegated, we're just one of the 3 teams who will experience playoff heartache. Let's hear your POSITIVE VIBES. :rave:

1 - We get to experience the most competetive league in Europe again.
2 - I don't need to spend £200 on a day out to watch us lose to Watford.
3 - I get to laugh at Harry Redknapp next season.

GO!

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
There are loads of positives after everything we have been through we should be proud of this years achievements. It would feel different if it wasn't palace!!!!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
When it should have been 1st or 2nd, bearing in mind the squad of players we had at our disposal.
I thought in honesty 4th was not bad with our squad really. It lacks certain depth in areas. I would say i thought we had a better squad than Hull who finished 2nd but then there was a lot of teams i thought were under achieving a lot.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
number 11 (I think) - We have Leo Ulloa for a whole season.

Number 12 - We get to watch Palace fans get all dressed up....just to lose to Watford at Wembley.

Nuumber 13 - Palace won't have Zaha or Williams next season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
When it should have been 1st or 2nd, bearing in mind the squad of players we had at our disposal.

Are you stupid or just on a wind up? On paper, Blackburn/Wolves/Bolton/Cardiff/Leicester all had better squads than us and we finished above four of them. That's just off the top of my head. Fourth was a fantastic achievement and I don't understand how anyone could disagree with that.

I also don't understand why, when you claim to support the club, you never come on here pleased when we are doing well, only to moan when we lose. Doesn't seem like a supporter to me.

Finally, I will bite, who is the "football manager" you want to replace the "fantasist"?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I thought in honesty 4th was not bad with our squad really. It lacks certain depth in areas. I would say i thought we had a better squad than Hull who finished 2nd but then there was a lot of teams i thought were under achieving a lot.

Don't fall into TBC's trap. You can still save yourself.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It'll be summer soon enough; life is actually really good and happiness not dependent on football.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ST Prices will not rise
We will win more game next season
I can take a holiday over the bank holiday weekend
We can stand on a terrace next year (Brentford or Yeovil)
Tony Bloom didn't need another £120m

Here we go! Lovely examples.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Number 14 - We came fourth in our second season in the Championship. It took Swansea three years in the Championship to get to the play offs and they never finished as high as fourth, as look where they are now.

Number 15 - Even if we lose a few players, we will still have some amazing players left

Number 16 - We have an amazing 30,000 capacity stadium and a new training facility, which will be ready in a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here