Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Perspective - Onwards and UPWARDS

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
OK, so it wasn't great last night and I'm feeling quite empty this morning. BUT.... what a fantastic season of entertainment we've had and the difference between the two teams was one player - ZAHA, who will be playing Champions League football next season and I believe will go on to be a top top player. Without him we would have won comfortably.

Palace are currently only staying afloat through their ability to recruit and produce quality young players through their academy and sell them on for big money. Once we have the training ground up and running we will be in competition for these same players and ultimately would be the most attractive choice for the cream of the crop.

So I guess what I'm saying is Poyet, Bridcutt and anyone else can leave this summer, but we will go on and this club is still growing through building a solid infrastructure. In five years time Palace will be in League 1, and I firmly believe we will be an established Premier League club.

Keep the faith etc.... xx

Kempo

Nov 3, 2012
OK, so it wasn't great last night and I'm feeling quite empty this morning. BUT.... what a fantastic season of entertainment we've had and the difference between the two teams was one player - ZAHA, who will be playing Champions League football next season and I believe will go on to be a top top player. Without him we would have won comfortably.

Palace are currently only staying afloat through their ability to recruit and produce quality young players through their academy and sell them on for big money. Once we have the training ground up and running we will be in competition for these same players and ultimately would be the most attractive choice for the cream of the crop.

So I guess what I'm saying is Poyet, Bridcutt and anyone else can leave this summer, but we will go on and this club is still growing through building a solid infrastructure. In five years time Palace will be in League 1, and I firmly believe we will be an established Premier League club.

Keep the faith etc.... xx

Absolutely right Greavsey! You have to look to the future and forget last night. The prospects are immense for Brighton. The infrastructure and commercial potential for the club is huge and players and investors know this.

Here's to a great season and to many more coming.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
One more thing - can't wait for next season already! When are the fixtures out??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here