Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will leave?

Who will leave?

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Come the end of August which of our current squad do you think will have packed their bags and headed for pastures new?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If we get offered good money for Bridders (5mil+) then i fear he will be gone. Bridge and Upson will depend if they would rather be here playing every week or in the Premiership where they may not. The rest in all honestly will depend on the manager as a lot of those players are out of contract. If Gus is here and they want to stay then I can see some staying. On the flip side a new manager may have his own ideas.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If we get offered good money for Bridders (5mil+) then i fear he will be gone. Bridge and Upson will depend if they would rather be here playing every week or in the Premiership where they may not. The rest in all honestly will depend on the manager as a lot of those players are out of contract. If Gus is here and they want to stay then I can see some staying. On the flip side a new manager may have his own ideas.

If we can miraculously hang on to Upson, Bridge and Bridders plus strengthen then we'll be in really good shape.

Will be a very interesting summer.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
If we can miraculously hang on to Upson, Bridge and Bridders plus strengthen then we'll be in really good shape.

Will be a very interesting summer.

We will but it's a massive IF.
Hopefully we can keep hold of one of either Upson or Bridge. Am guessing Upson would be more affordable.
Bridcutt will go on to greater things.
Lopez we should be able to keep.
Buckley and Ulloa will be here next year.
Hammond will sign a contract.
Vicente will go - may have missed it on here but any news of why he wasn't even on the bench last night?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hear we are going to change to the Watford method. We'll sell all our players and just use loanees.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
After Gus strange post match comments last night who knows. Heard Cardiff were sniffing for Bridge

Most would prefer to sniff for his missus.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
No idea.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I reckon all of em apart from Dunk and I think Bruno will stay at the club is some role or other.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I reckon all of em apart from Dunk and I think Bruno will stay at the club is some role or other.

Dunk's off to Fulham, so I've been told.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here