Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Gus checked his diary yet?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Because I'm sure there is another team out there in the Championship who would give him two former England defenders.

Oh, and the best part of £7m of transfer fees on strikers, a goalkeeper, right back and midfielder who have played European continental football, a man who was wanted by Real Madrid for £30m not so long ago and generally a squad good enough to win promotion to the EPL.

But if his diary doesn't agree then I'd hope he would resign tomorrow and save us all the summer worry about if we are good enough to have him as our manager. Then maybe we can get a man who is proven to get a team out of this league and even more. For nothing. Roberto I believe his name is?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Instead of constantly threatening to resign, perhaps he should save us all the worry and actually do it?

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
I really wanted him to come out and say that he is looking forward to going one better next season and attempt to inspire after such a dreadful display. I hate that he won't commit, even just next season

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I really wanted him to come out and say that he is looking forward to going one better next season and attempt to inspire after such a dreadful display. I hate that he won't commit, even just next season

Feel the same, could he not admit he got the team selection and tactics wrong?

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Feel the same, could he not admit he got the team selection and tactics wrong?

Exactly, I'd have far more respect for him if he did. I love Poyet and overall he has done a magnificent job but right now if he walked I'd not be too disappointed. Especially if he was replaced by someone who showed they love the club.

As mentioned by someone else, bloom should be giving him a right bollocking after his post match interview.

Maybe I'm just extra ****ed off I had to get up at 4 to fly back to Copenhagen and I wanted a stirring post match conference to puck me back up. Not one that says Gus hints at an exit....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here