Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rome wasn't built in a day (Brighton & Hove Albion take a bow)

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
The club has done the city proud. Players, management & fans can hold their head high. We'll be back & next time mistakes will have been learnt from. I'm proud to be Brighton.

Drown the sorrows & move on. What hurts you makes you stronger!!

Have a fooking good summer!!!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
It was a decent match up. Not much between us. They won it as the game was getting stretched.

Hammonds chance in first leg was not dissimilar to the one Zaha got his first. CMS's 50p head would've scored :)

Zaha's 2nd went in, Ash's flick was saved by an inspired Speroni.

Onwards and upwards.

Clattenburg was excellent. You can sort of see why Palace won so many pens in their hot streak

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's such a monumentally shitty way to finish what has been an amazing season

4th in the second flight with our stadium finished and full.

We should be bounding into the close season full of optimism and talking about what a brilliant job Gus and the team have done.

Instead we had to see that lot celebrating, and now it's all talks of exoduses, managerial changes etc.

BUM

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I think things will calm down in the next few days, but if Gus decides to throw a hissy and walk, I hope he does it this week so we can get a new guy in by mid June.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Its just coz its Palace, as was oft said, worst way to stay down. Its a great season, 4th place in the championship is something a large number of our supporters have never experienced.

Very true. It hurts even more because it's them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here