Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Playoff may have cost me more than a trip to Wembley

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Just found out about one of my friends was rushed Into hospital following the loss to Palace. From what I've been told he. And I quote from what the nurse told me he swallowed around 30 or so sleeping tablets along with what he drank this evening. Really hoping he recovers as I myself didn't anticipate this. His mrs Is doing her nut in at this moment. I know I was pissed off but I didn't relise thought would could my mate to do something like this :(

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I know the 2-0 was heavy, but fecking hell! Good luck to your mate.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
I know the 2-0 was heavy, but fecking hell! Good luck to your mate.

Thanks Arundel. I'm shocked myself he would go down this path. Lets just hope they can pump the crap outta him. I've known the guy for 15 tears and really don't to lose him as a friend due to a football match. Reagardless the Importance of It :(

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Just found out about one of my friends was rushed Into hospital following the loss to Palace. From what I've been told he. And I quote from what the nurse told me he swallowed around 30 or so sleeping tablets along with what he drank this evening. Really hoping he recovers as I myself didn't anticipate this. His mrs Is doing her nut in at this moment. I know I was pissed off but I didn't relise thought would could my mate to do something like this :(

He overdosed because we lost? ****ing hell, that is genuinely horrific.

Hope he pulls through:bhasign:.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hope your mate pulls through :)

I hope he gets better. Most likely this defeat was the straw that broke the camel's back, unlikely to be down to just this one event. Keep us updated.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I hope he gets better. Most likely this defeat was the straw that broke the camel's back, unlikely to be down to just this one event. Keep us updated.

Agree with this. Feel for the guy as there must be plenty more than just this.

Hope he pulls through. Thoughts with him, his family and friends

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here