Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think we were way to over confident

Mr Blobby BHA

May 8, 2011
Worthing, West Sussex
Not a dig at fans but I feel people set their sights to high and felt like palace were going to roll over like a sack of shit, well they obviously didn't, but people were chanting about wembley before the bloody wolves game I just think that people expected us to win and this makes it all the more worse to take

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I don't think anyone thought palace would be easy, people just had belief that their team, on a great run who finished higher in the league could do it.
I just wish the team shared our confidence and belief. That way, we may have got a decent result tonight.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't think anyone thought palace would be easy, people just had belief that their team, on a great run who finished higher in the league could do it.
I just wish the team shared our confidence and belief. That way, we may have got a decent result tonight.

The team were confident but also arrogant.
We thought that they would just lay down & die.why would they rollover in a game that is 0.0

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Not a dig at fans but I feel people set their sights to high and felt like palace were going to roll over like a sack of shit, well they obviously didn't, but people were chanting about wembley before the bloody wolves game I just think that people expected us to win and this makes it all the more worse to take

Spot on way too many arrogant, over confident idiots on here all week, just hope some learned a timely footballing lesson.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I also think there was also a feeling that with Murray injured the main threat had been neutralized, without giving credit to the other Palace players in the team.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

Oh the horror...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here