Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans read this first before posting elsewhere!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Post in this thread and this thread only, for now please.

If you post on other threads your posting rights will be stopped for an indefinite period of time, should Bozza say different then so be it, but until then stick to this thread only please.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Fair enough Tony, there will be loads on here tonight giving it, so I'll say goodnight, and pop back when the dust settles :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
All palace supporters take note..............

Well done, Tony!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
All palace supporters take note..............

To be fair it seems most Albion fans are taking this loss in a dignified manor.

I wish I lived in a dignified manor.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
I have only just seen this post. I put a couple elsewhere. Sorry.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Well played, better team in all departments last evening. Naturally I hope Udinese B give u a spanking on the 27th, see you next season!

May 2, 2010
wasn't the result I was expecting TBH, you were clearly the better team in the first game Bridcot looks a great little player , he and Hammond looked quality Ulloa looked tricky , Buckley and Barns are quality, then losing FFS Murray, but last nights game Bridcot seemed to playing far deeper and his influence was lessened, but in all 4 games they were all excellent matches and a great advert for the championship, astounded the masses leaving after Zaha's first plus with 5 minutes of extra time a goal only takes a split second to score! for some reason your club seems to be getting a reputation for this , I can understand fans wanting to leave SP early with our khazi of a stadium, very strange. The little lad caught on camera crying should be proud of himself and so should his old man, a true real fan. I don't really care what happens at Wembley as long as we make a decent game of it and its a great day out, we'll be down by Xmas, it's only about money, a £100 million pound game! what a load of bollox.

Unfair, after all the threads of late with utter complacency from us regarding winning they should be allowed to bounce every single of one and rub our collective noses firmly in it.

Well done Palace, you deserved it. I hope Udinese B team stuff you in the final but that's just me.

*slinks off to lick wounds*

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Unfair, after all the threads of late with utter complacency from us regarding winning they should be allowed to bounce every single of one and rub our collective noses firmly in it.

Well done Palace, you deserved it. I hope Udinese B team stuff you in the final but that's just me.

*slinks off to lick wounds*

We are "Damned if we do and Damned if we don't".................hey ho........one does one's best!!!

We are "Damned if we do and Damned if we don't".................hey ho........one does one's best!!!

I suspect your right, I am one of the firm believers in an "Away End" but every thread of late showed an utter complacency about the result, none of which I joined in on I have to say, I was never confident.

They deserve to rub our noses in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here