Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Season the true fans season

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Tonight nearly everyone left but the true fan stayed , it was the last game of the season , win or lose applaud the players who have given us so much entertainment right to the last , we are on our way it takes time, support the club , players & managers come and go but we stay forever

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Are you a better fan because you reply to more posts then ? , just cannot let one pass on here without your comment , this mainly a view point and time will tell , new bricks don't make the house strong but foundations are the key

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Tonight nearly everyone left but the true fan stayed , it was the last game of the season , win or lose applaud the players who have given us so much entertainment right to the last , we are on our way it takes time, support the club , players & managers come and go but we stay forever

"Oooooh look at me I stayed till the end - aren't I great?!"

**** off.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Shut the **** up.

Everyone there tonight was a fan whether they left early or shat in their seat or whatever the hell they did.

Stop trying to make out there's a hierarchy of fandom. You're no better than anyone else.

Now, I'm off. This ****ing board is pissing me off more than our performance tonight.

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
With your brain who needs 10 mins . Seagulls , can see your done in seconds like tonight , anyway no need to swear just accept the defeat on the field and off which you mainly use in your final beginning with *

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Now back to the post , could we have some constructive criticism without swearing please , this is just a comment and its good to see fans ( new or old) opinions and to share these with others .

Pj2000

Jan 2, 2012
Worthing
Well get over the defeat and move on , try another post they might just read your comments , or how about creating a new one tonight. . . .? You could even include quotes you have made on here. I might read it . . .? ( without the swearing if you could )

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
So on the basis that the thread indicates that only true will be there next season, based on the logic that only the true fans stayed until the end, Tony Bloom has a bit of an attendance issue and financial difficulties ahead of him eh?!!!

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Take the swearing out and the message is the same.

We all support the team. Nobody is better than anyone else. Get over yourself.

Couldn't agree more. Just got home to Hertfordshire at 00.30 and took a half day off today to get down in time for K/O. Would have been nearer 0130 if I'd stayed the last few mins just to watch Palace celebrate. Have a season ticket for me and my two nippers who are Albion through and through despite having never lived in Sussex themselves. Therefore find it irritating to get home and find the usual "why do people leave early they're not proper fans" thread which I see after every home match. Fact is, we're all the same, there is no fan hierarchy, wherever you live, however many games you go to, whatever time you leave the stadium. End of, stop trying to create something which doesn't exist.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Well get over the defeat and move on , try another post they might just read your comments , or how about creating a new one tonight. . . .? You could even include quotes you have made on here. I might read it . . .? ( without the swearing if you could )

Did you skip the post where I said I'd accepted the defeat? Try again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here