Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do I do now?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I normally sit here with a cup of tea and contribute nonsense to pointless threads on NSC - can't really be bothered with that now.
I've recorded the match on sky - that's getting deleted. I've no interest in hearing what Gus has to say, there's going to be constant speculation about him going, and I don't fancy listening to it until the season starts.
There's no footy to look forward to for a few months (bar a desperate need for those cheats from Udinese to win in 2 weeks).

I did really enjoy the season, I am grateful to the management staff, the players, and of course God himself for making it possible, and I look forward to next season.

But now my life suddenly feels so empty, and I've no idea what to do with myself now :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks Mustafa, but I'm really not in that kind of mood.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I normally sit here with a cup of tea and contribute nonsense to pointless threads on NSC - can't really be bothered with that now.
I've recorded the match on sky - that's getting deleted. I've no interest in hearing what Gus has to say, there's going to be constant speculation about him going, and I don't fancy listening to it until the season starts.
There's no footy to look forward to for a few months (bar a desperate need for those cheats from Udinese to win in 2 weeks).

I did really enjoy the season, I am grateful to the management staff, the players, and of course God himself for making it possible, and I look forward to next season.

But now my life suddenly feels so empty, and I've no idea what to do with myself now :shrug:
I know how you feel I was really looking forward to 2 weeks of posting about the final but never mind.
Besides I've gotta feeling there's gonna be a lot to talk about over the next couple of months!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'll be glad when the football season finally finishes. Bloody sick of it now. There hasn't been a break since summer 2011. Beautiful game, my arse. :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here