Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Day Threads

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
1st can I say congratulations Palace.
2nd I'm Absolutely gutted, by the result and I couldn't bring home the result we all dreamed of, I had my special wembley thread all lined up.
3rd Its been an absolute pleasure for me to do the Match day threads, thanks to all you guys for your kind words I genuinely thought I was on a roll and would be a lucky charm to see us into the prem.
4th I'm now retiring from doing them, as much as I've loved it, I'm now tainted by this result and pass on the baton for next season.
5th even in defeat, I'm so proud of this club, the players and fans of the mighty Brighton and Hove Albion. From where we've come from to now is a minor miracle, take a bow everyone, you are superstars.
6th we will be automatically promoted next season.

With love and pride, this is Rowley signing off. xxx

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
1st can I say congratulations Palace.
2nd I'm Absolutely gutted, by the result and I couldn't bring home the result we all dreamed of, I had my special wembley thread all lined up.
3rd Its been an absolute pleasure for me to do the Match day threads, thanks to all you guys for your kind words I genuinely thought I was on a roll and would be a lucky charm to see us into the prem.
4th I'm now retiring from doing them, as much as I've loved it, I'm now tainted by this result and pass on the baton for next season.
5th even in defeat, I'm so proud of this club, the players and fans of the mighty Brighton and Hove Albion. From where we've come from to now is a minor miracle, take a bow everyone, you are superstars.
6th we will be automatically promoted next season.

With love and pride, this is Rowley signing off. xxx
thanks, at the very least you stopped perseus from starting any official threads :D :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was it a 10 match unbeaten run with the official matchday thread ? Isn't that a record ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here