Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Hurt..

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Any other team I would have been pissed off but gotten over it pretty quick, but to them, it genuinely hurts :down:

Disappointed to see people leaving early but it was easy to understand why, you could see the players give up and that their heads dropped.

Anyway, UTA and onwards and upwards to next year and doing the double over palace!!!

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I just feel totally numb at the moment. It'll really start hurting tomorrow when I wake up and realise it wasn't a bad dream.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Any other team I would have been pissed off but gotten over it pretty quick, but to them, it genuinely hurts :down:

Disappointed to see people leaving early but it was easy to understand why, you could see the players give up and that their heads dropped.

Anyway, UTA and onwards and upwards to next year and doing the double over palace!!!

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!

The team did not turn up tonight, did they know what was at stake and did any one tell them it was a derby, it sure as hell did not look like it

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly, the double next season will be so sweet over them

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!

Reckon it hurt Mr Bloom more, heavy financial blow and with only 14 points seperating play off and relegation this division cannot be taken for granted. We need to be tougher both mentally and physically. Sometimes in life you need to take your chance when it appears, we didn't.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I'm also divided as to next season, some people say it will be tougher, some predict a top 2 finish. IMO I think we will finish play offs again, I feel we may end up doing a Cardiff/Swansea. I think if we keep the core of the team together (Kuszcak/Bridcutt/Ulloa etc) we should be fine. Yes some teams underperformed in the league this year but looking at their squads I feel we have a very good chance. I cant see QPR or Reading bouncing straight up, I believe they will struggle a la Blackburn. So lets dust ourselves off and go again!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here