Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the lighter side-how will you spend the £200 or so you've saved...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
On the upside, the failure of Brighton & Hove Albion & Harlequins Rugby Club to reach their respective finals has saved me about £200 next Bank Holiday plus at least another £100 on any probable season ticket increase.

Has any else calculated the fleeting consolation of a positive budget adjustment ?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
First thing my wife could think of to say to me was "you'll have to spend all that money you've saved on something else".

Trouble is, I can't think of anything else I want. :down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The money has already been spent on renewing the home contents/buildings insurance due at the end of the month and a plumbers bill which is unknown until he has done the job on Wednesday.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I'm without a car at the moment and desperately in need of one until mid June. I was offered one for £130 today with tax and MOT, so I'll be able to buy it now! :D

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Probably to get my knee sorted out privately without painkillers like codeine and using crutches. It locks on me when I'm asleep and I wake up in agony. On the plus side I haven't been to any football matches for weeks to watch Barnet get relegated, Arsenal doing their best to give up a top four place and now seeing the Palarse defeat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here