Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was our big chance.....queue exodus....

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
.....poyet and our best players will leave now.

it seemed some were thinking of contracts/future more than the game......we didn't play at all.

so, a few years mid table unless Bloom goes on a spending spree...........but i think we will have a q of decent managers wanting to come .

bye bye era poyet - i loved it, but always felt you were using us.......one day that may come to haunt you.

nobody is bigger than BHA - if they want out - let them go....we have a great stadium, season ticket base, and coming academy.....the phoenix slowly builds.......the rest with impatience can f0uk right off.

and as for you palace - just you wait!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hard to believe we turned over that Palace side so comprehensively only a few weeks ago, and that was when it included Murray. We just didn't play our game tonight and got well and truly spanked.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

it seemed some were thinking of contracts/future more than the game......we didn't play at all.

so, a few years mid table unless Bloom goes on a spending spree...........but i think we will have a q of decent managers wanting to come .

bye bye era poyet - i loved it, but always felt you were using us.......one day that may come to haunt you.

nobody is bigger than BHA - if they want out - let them go....we have a great stadium, season ticket base, and coming academy.....the phoenix slowly builds.......the rest with impatience can f0uk right off.

Idiot.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Hahahaha. :fishing:

BTW, it's "cue", not "queue".

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Hard to believe we turned over that Palace side so comprehensively only a few weeks ago, and that was when it included Murray. We just didn't play our game tonight and got well and truly spanked.

A person sitting on the bus, behind me asked if we've ever beaten Palace. :facepalm:

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...

nobody is bigger than BHA - if they want out - let them go....we have a great stadium, season ticket base, and coming
academy.....the phoenix slowly builds.......the rest with impatience can f0uk right off.

Well, no.

Fishing?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Shit happens

bluestripe

Jul 14, 2009
Cardiff fan here, unlucky lads i understand how you are feeling, i had it enough over the last few years, you will get over it , just want to say i think , you have a great chance to win the championship next season, good side , good manager, great stadium and great fans and fan base, just remember how far you have come in a short while, you the fans will get where you want to be, because how you have stayed with your club over the bad times you will get your rewards because you deserve it. it will hurt for a while but you will become stronger after tonight and the pain will ease. good luck for the future and keep the faith . sincere regards from Cardiff.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Cardiff fan here, unlucky lads i understand how you are feeling, i had it enough over the last few years, you will get over it , just want to say i think , you have a great chance to win the championship next season, good side , good manager, great stadium and great fans and fan base, just remember how far you have come in a short while, you the fans will get where you want to be, because how you have stayed with your club over the bad times you will get your rewards because you deserve it. it will hurt for a while but you will become stronger after tonight and the pain will ease. good luck for the future and keep the faith . sincere regards from Cardiff.

:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Thanks

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

These are not just kind words.

He is RIGHT

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

Top lad! I'm sure you're right it just sucks so badly right now! Does the pain go away????

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Kind and good words for which I thank you.

I take the opportunity of wishing CCFC all the best in the forthcoming season.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

Maybe that's just it. Not having Murray in their side stopped then from lumping it forward, which was one of the factors they had absolutely nothing going forward in March.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
As long as we have Tony Bloom, we needn't worry about any other individual.

TB

In amidst all the disappointment and natural concerns about an Exodus etc. tonight, this post puts everything into perspective perfectly for me.

Absolutely spot on!

Managers and players come and go, but we have nothing to worry about all the time this man is at the helm. For what it's worth, I think Poyet will stay anyway, and I hope he does, but if he doesn't it's not a disaster either.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
well put thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here