My brother...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Thank goodness I only have to face Leicester fans!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
In June, I am going to a 50th birthday party. he has been a good friend for many years, he is a Palace fan, but only a hanger on as he never goes to their games, but his extended family are die hard supporters, I met them at a BBQ about ten years ago and to be honest you could never wish to meet a more scruffy clueless crowd if you tried. I am not making this up, they hail from Paddock Wood in Kent, home of the pikeys, they all have teeth like sugar puffs and they share one brain cell among them, they all have special needs. One peep out of them and it will be a very interesting evening.

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
My cousin plays for palace and started tonight... The worst thing ever at the moment, I have supported Brighton all my life and now have to deal with this! The whole family are banging on about how great he is and how good it is they are going to Wembley.... Cheers!

:annoyed::sick:

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
My cousin plays for palace and started tonight... The worst thing ever at the moment, I have supported Brighton all my life and now have to deal with this! The whole family are banging on about how great he is and how good it is they are going to Wembley.... Cheers!

:annoyed::sick:
Who is your cousin?

D

Deleted member 18477

I probably won't leave the house for 2 weeks until hopefully Watford beat palace. Nice day out at wembley but means nothing if you don't go up. We finished above palace after 46 games. They beat us in a playoff. If they don't go up this defeat won't seem half as bad IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here