Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The hatred of Crystal Palace FC

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Tonight's result must surely intensify the hatred of the scum from selhurst. For those not old enough to of been around for the 70,s and 80,s hopefully you now understand. For me, I now hate them more than ever and I am in my 40's. F@cking hate them !!!!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The hatred is passed down from generation to generation :wink: :ascarf:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I have no words of hate for a rival football team. Good luck to Palace.

I still have the scars from one particular visit to Croydon in the mid 70's......

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Complete opposite for me throughout the game strangely. To me we were just 'playing another team' and I just couldn't get worked up about the fact that it was Palace out there (although I was very much worked up about it leading up to today). I think I've purged myself of the whole Palace bollox.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I hope Palace go up.

Just think what fun MOTD will be each week next season as we watch the goals go in and the Group On stadium empty. :)

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Very sad for a man in his 40s wookiee. You lose a big game then stamp your feet and shout I hate them I hate them I hate them. Were you one of the fans that left as soon as the second went in disgracefull. But I have found brighton hate palace more than we hate you. Maybe because we got millwall and charllton. Face it without us you would have no rivals which would be boring. Chill out with the hatred my freinds .

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
nearly in my 40's......and in the long run boys, this is probably what we need for the younger ones, and the future.

he who laughs last laughs loudest.......and its a marathon not a sprint.

i am now a watford fan.....for the 1st time in my life.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Very sad for a man in his 40s wookiee. You lose a big game then stamp your feet and shout I hate them I hate them I hate them. Were you one of the fans that left as soon as the second went in disgracefull. But I have found brighton hate palace more than we hate you. Maybe because we got millwall and charllton. Face it without us you would have no rivals which would be boring. Chill out with the hatred my freinds .

Idiot !!!

nickEagles

Sep 27, 2011
As a Palace supporter since the 1970s, (Yes I was there trying to watch the game from dreadful viewing positions at the goldstone ground) I have to say this was the most special of victories. You were totally outplayed. Totally outclassed. Ollie is a hero, and has been heavily underestimated by many palace fans, who are eating their worlds now.

Hate us all you want, it's all you've got left now.

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Every game will be a sell out my freinds. The irony was when you sang your group on song at selhurst you sang to a sell out crowd. We are propper fans that dont all leave minutes before the end. 5 minutes stoppage to to play and the stadium was half emptey. And you still go on about group on. Where were all your fans when you were shit? you have fans that have second teams in the prem thats why they have no dedication leaving before the end of such a big game just because you are losing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here