Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done palarse

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
you deserved that, well done. onwards and upwards. seagulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Thanks, you should be very strong next season. And when the good times come they are all the sweeter for the bad ones. :thumbsup:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Fair play- on the night the better team- took your chances and denied ours. Fans did well too!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The better team on the night won. Simple as that. Well done? Not sure I can say that.

We will need to show more to get promoted, but the club is going the right way.

Good luck to Palace, but I believe Watford will whip you in the final.

Revenge next season!

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
We picked a bad night for have our team to have a mate combined with zaha playing a blinder. Congrats, the best team one of the night.

Ps I hope Watford ****ing spank u now as that is the only thing that'll make me feel better ;-)

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
No complaints. It pains me to say this, but Palace wanted it more and fully deserved to win. They played like they lost the first leg and needed to win.

Better team on the night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pains me to say it but credit to them they were much better and deserved it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
you deserved that, well done. onwards and upwards. seagulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair play , i must admit i was shitting bricks but all i feel now is relief . BTW you spelt our name wrong

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No complaints, Palace wanted it more tonight, they looked very strong and focused. Hell of a time for the Albion to suffer a complete loss of form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here