Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ah well...

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Like most of you I'm sure, I went through my phase of screaming, swearing and utter despair. However, having got that out of my system, I am feeling remarkably positive. Didn't think that we were ready to go up anyway, as I can see our team just continuing to grow. We WILL keep Lopez, probably upson and bridge and I am even hopeful of retaining bridders (although it would be a farce if he isn't in the prem soon...). Im sure gus will continue to add quality players to our squad. Yeah the palace are going to give us some abuse, but fair play to them, they were very professional today, and we just have to man up and take it on the chin. I really think we have a chance of automatic promotion next season. Onwards and upwards!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Like most of you I'm sure, I went through my phase of screaming, swearing and utter despair. However, having got that out of my system, I am feeling remarkably positive. Didn't think that we were ready to go up anyway, as I can see our team just continuing to grow. We WILL keep Lopez, probably upson and bridge and I am even hopeful of retaining bridders (although it would be a farce if he isn't in the prem soon...). Im sure gus will continue to add quality players to our squad. Yeah the palace are going to give us some abuse, but fair play to them, they were very professional today, and we just have to man up and take it on the chin. I really think we have a chance of automatic promotion next season. Onwards and upwards!

Right now I want some of what you are on. I can see nothing but down and it hurts even more that Palace started the decline.
If we are to succeed ,we need to beat these teams - but it seems that we can't on a regular basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here