Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion - Champions 2013-14

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Sadly, It will become more and more difficult, farting against the thunder of the parachute payments unless TB ( Top Bloke ) is prepared to seriously stick his hand in his pocket yet again. Fast forward 4/6 weeks and we will have an inkling of what will transpire next season. From that perspective, we should remember that GP has the ability to talk up our game so it remains to be seen who will be here next year, but if and when GP goes, I am absolutely certain that TB will deliver an impressive replacement.

What he ( TB ) has achieved for our club is nothing short of amazing and that we should all remember !

Yoda

English & European
Sadly, It will become more and more difficult, farting against the thunder of the parachute payments unless TB is prepared to seriously stick his hand in his pocket yet again. Fast forward 4/6 weeks and we will have an inkling of what will transpire next season. From that perspective, we should remember that GP has the ability to talk up our game so it remains to be seen who will be here next year, but if and when GP goes, I am absolutely certain that TB will deliver an impressive replacement.

What he ( TB ) has achieved for our club is nothing short of amazing and that we should all remember !

One big problem with that. He won't be able to as much due to FFP. Big BIG googling chance missed this season. :down:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sadly, It will become more and more difficult, farting against the thunder of the parachute payments unless TB ( Top Bloke ) is prepared to seriously stick his hand in his pocket yet again. Fast forward 4/6 weeks and we will have an inkling of what will transpire next season. From that perspective, we should remember that GP has the ability to talk up our game so it remains to be seen who will be here next year, but if and when GP goes, I am absolutely certain that TB will deliver an impressive replacement.

Doesn't matter how much TB is willing to stick his hand in his pocket; we still
have to comply with FFP.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
One big problem with that. He won't be able to as much due to FFP. Big BIG googling chance missed this season. :down:

Tony needs to get some very good accountants on board I reckon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here