Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread of positives

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I know it's hard obviously, so write something positive below, I'll start with a couple...

- Players will want to come here knowing we're a promotion contender now.

- Get some players of the wage bill, bring in better/stronger players (Vicente)

:albion2:

Albion Rob

A lot of sides take a few attempts to get up in the playoffs. One side, possibly Birmingham, was in four years in. Row before going up.

Also, there's a very good chance we'll come back stronger next time, like Cardiff. Today hurts, my word it hurts, but having he name Brighton and Hove Albion etched on that Football League trophy would be something very special.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I know it's hard obviously, so write something positive below, I'll start with a couple...

- Players will want to come here knowing we're a promotion contender now.

- Get some players of the wage bill, bring in better/stronger players (Vicente)

:albion2:

And where was Vicente ??

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
We have a great ground, fantastic chairman, a future beyond anything I could have hoped for a few years back. We lost our old ground, nearly went out of existence.

We achieved a lot this year, we will build on it and come back stronger. Good luck Watford.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Looking forward to seeing who we buy this summer.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
We can play more games, and we don't have to go as far as Newcastle - unless it's a cup game. Plus, if we played Man City, we wouldn't be able to play in blue and white, plus it'll be easier to get tickets for matches.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Time to reconvene our south coast rivalry with Bournemouth.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
We're quids in - no extra to pay on season tickets and no splashing out on Wembley tickets.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
I'm saying this from my heart. I feel there are none. I think we will lose half our team due to cherry pickers. Tonight shows that poyets way works to a certain extent but not enough to get the job done. What's worse Is It was frikken Zaha. I'm really not seeing any positives out of this FFP comes into play and we are doomed back to league 1 I think. We blew our shot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here