Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention: Brighton Fans

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think Bridge forgot his trousers because he certainly never kept Zaha in his pocket

Zaha the man you all laugh at made you look amateur

The team you all look down on managed to dominate you at you're own ground, outsung you, made you evacuate you're own ground while CPFC fans celebrated on the night we took over the Amex.

I could write for ages and ages but we are tinpot :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BUT we are off to Wembley.

Only sad I could not have made it especially after March, but either way, WHOS LAUGHING NOW??

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013

I think Bridge forgot his trousers because he certainly never kept Zaha in his pocket

The team you all look down on managed to dominate you at you're own ground, outsung you, made you evacuate you're own ground while CPFC fans celebrated on the night we took over the Amex.

I could write for ages and ages but we are tinpot :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BUT we are off to Wembley.

Only sad I could not have made it especially after March, but either way, WHOS LAUGHING NOW??

time to ban this c*nt I think.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
After all the complacency we showed before the game, I think they're well within their rights to have a little gloat. We were poor and got punished for our slack defending.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
After all the complacency we showed before the game, I think they're well within their rights to have a little gloat. We were poor and got punished for our slack defending.

This

The better team won :down:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Only sad I could not have made it especially after March, but either way, WHOS LAUGHING NOW??[/QUOTE]

I am...now **** off!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Fair play - the better team won on the night.

But do you promise to come back on NSC immediately after the Play-Off Final? Let's see who's laughing then.

Either way, I'm sure we'll be seeing Palace for a league fixture at the AMEX next season.

donnygull

Aug 22, 2009
Doncaster,S. Yorks
We got exactly wot we deserved....f..k all. Well played Palace, can't wait to see Zolas boys stuff you at Wembley. We have got cocky & complacent & need to learn from tonight

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
team played like a bunch of amateurs, never looked up for it, never looked like winning.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Will always think you are tinpot with your poxy little crowds and your corrugated excuse for a ground. Hope you've got another Zaha ha ha ha ha cos you will need one if you get to the Prem. COME ON WATFORD!!! COME ON WATFORD!!! COME ON WATFORD!!! COME ON WATFORD!!!

Feb 3, 2013

Only sad I could not have made it especially after March, but either way, WHOS LAUGHING NOW??[/QUOTE]

I am...now **** off!!!

lol You are kicking butt tonight. Never seen you so angry :lolol:

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus

Maybe for tonight but when you lose to Watford your season will be over too. Without Zaha and without a chance of ever finishing above us again. Don't forget who finished above who.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here