Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please.............

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Most of us could name them before they even arrive on the board.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Seriously peed off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr found wanting in all areas sadly

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Seriously peed off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr found wanting in all areas sadly

Maybe you shouldn't be so hard on YOURSELF. As far as the team is concerned, the boys played well and it just wasn't our night. End of...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We deserve it, after all the over confident posting. And I am sorry but their fans out sung us in the home games. Boring as it was they kept it up all the way. We sang at corners and free kicks and loads left early awful.

Feb 3, 2013
We deserve it, after all the over confident posting. And I am sorry but their fans out sung us in the home games. Boring as it was they kept it up all the way. We sang at corners and free kicks and loads left early awful.

Why do we deserve it's as it's our board so we post what we like.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Maybe you shouldn't be so hard on YOURSELF. As far as the team is concerned, the boys played well and it just wasn't our night. End of...

what game were you watching? they did not play well.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
You're all acting like children. Grow up, we lost, stop arguing with each other and immediately banning anyone who you don't like.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Did you actually listen? Ignore if you cannot face the truth:dunce:

Yes I did, you could only hear palace once or twice and then after they scored. The noise made by our fans was deafening and the idiot commentators said so. What you say is not the truth, it's bollox. Crawl back under the rock that is your username you fag.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yes I did, you could only hear palace once or twice and then after they scored. The noise made by our fans was deafening and the idiot commentators said so. What you say is not the truth, it's bollox. Crawl back under the rock that is your username you fag.

If the idiot commentators agreed with you- what exactly does that mean? :moo: (I did think another one was more suitable Richard head)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We deserve it, after all the over confident posting.
That makes no sense. Palace were over confident all season, this last couple of weeks hasn't cancelled that out. They hit the net on the day, fair play, but it wasn't bad karma.
And I am sorry but their fans out sung us in the home games.
Palace were not in great voice today, they were nervous, as were we. They sang 'Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray' several times, and that was about it, until they scored, and suddenly they were singing the St Pauli song and others.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Don't call me sweetheart in public please!! I have seen pics of you and I do have some street cred to maintain!!!!

You have not seen photos of me as I don't get to games sadly. Anyway sweetheart glad you haven't banned me!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here