Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See you next season!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We still are. How's life down the bottom of the table?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
:O

Thought you were light years ahead of us? Still in the same division!

image.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ah, so many memories of FA Cup Semi-Finals come flooding back every time I think of Sheffield Wednesday...

SWFC_FAN

Banned
Aug 4, 2012
LOL, you're at the foot of the table. You can laugh at us, but we finished what? 15 places higher than the MASSIVE Wednesday.

Means sweet fook all though fella.

We beat you 3-1 at our place, I came on here and a number of you arrogantly said we won't be in the same division next season. Looking forward to next season, little old Brighton will be back to their usual selfs once the novelty of the new ground has worn off, and you lose some key players.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
:O

Thought you were light years ahead of us? Still in the same division!

Truly unbelievable. It utterly stuns me that people like you are sad and pathetic enough to make posts like this. Why? Just why? As for being light years ahead of you, that is totally correct, we are as we finished 4TH while you finished deep in a relegation fight. I'm sure even someone with as low an IQ as you can understand that this means we are a lot better than you.

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England

We beat you 3-1 at our place, I came on here and a number of you arrogantly said we won't be in the same division next season. Looking forward to next season, little old Brighton will be back to their usual selfs once the novelty of the new ground has worn off, and you lose some key players.
We ain't seen you guys since the Portugal pre-season tour!! and we lost!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Conveniently forgetting your 3-0 thumping at the Amex there, nicely done.

Alice tried that whole 'new ground' crap, but as it's fuller now even with more seats that doesn't work.

4/10. Off to bed with you.

SWFC_FAN

Banned
Aug 4, 2012
Truly unbelievable. It utterly stuns me that people like you are sad and pathetic enough to make posts like this. Why? Just why? As for being light years ahead of you, that is totally correct, we are as we finished 4TH while you finished deep in a relegation fight. I'm sure even someone with as low an IQ as you can understand that this means we are a lot better than you.

New season, new start.

At least we haven't spent silly money, espeically on some dodgy Spanish forward who cost 3 million. No good luck to you, I don't like Brighton new stadium and a bit of cash and you think you're world beaters. Alot of Brighton fans come on Wednesday boards gloating, not sure why, but suppose this was a chance to get back at you.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
New season, new start.

At least we haven't spent silly money, espeically on some dodgy Spanish forward who cost 3 million. No good luck to you, I don't like Brighton new stadium and a bit of cash and you think you're world beaters. Alot of Brighton fans come on Wednesday boards gloating, not sure why, but suppose this was a chance to get back at you.

£2million on a forward who's got more than any of your shower of shit in less than half the games.

Every Wendy fan i've spoken too is worried about next season. You've no money, nobody to sell, and are selling tickets to 50% of home games at £5 a pop to students.

You'll be down the bottom again, we won't. I know what i'd rather.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here