Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on watford!!!

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
LOL cos you were so confident you were gonna finish us pmsl WEEEEEEMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBEEEEEERRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

May 10, 2013
Don't worry. We'll rip them a new one on that big pitch at Wembley.

I'm very sorry it's not going to be the entertaining Zola/Poyet final that football dreamed of, but from our point of view the weaker team are through.

We'll send spittle-flecked Gollum and his dirty old man's buttoned up raincoat away with a three or four goal hiding to rant about in his post match interview.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I'm very sorry it's not going to be the entertaining Zola/Poyet final that football dreamed of, but from our point of view the weaker team are through.

We'll send spittle-flecked Gollum and his dirty old man's buttoned up raincoat away with a three or four goal hiding to rant about in his post match interview.

A six or seven goal thumping please.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

we are used to this pre match confidence and arrogance , talk the talk and all that .

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Myself. I'm not going to be rooting any of them on. Udinese B shouldn't be there and as far Palace. It's obvious. That night I am going to be taking Mrs Midget out.

gaz63

May 3, 2013
Real shame tonight guys, I think you are the better side, but if you have an off day in the playoffs it costs you.

We'll do you a favour at Wembley though. Holloway was kind enough to do our team talk for us 3 months ago! We've got Abdi, Deeney, Vydra and Forestieri on 64 goals between them - and they'll be fired up to make sure that numpty eats his words.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Come on Watford my arse!
The two clubs going into the play off final is an embarressment to the championship.
Watford, shit ground, the wettest fans in the league and a team of loanees that cannot play in the prem.
Crystal Palace, another shit ground, crap fans, two man team one of which is leaving to to sit on the bench of the Man U reserves and no money to improve.
What was a brilliant season in the championship has turned into a farce.
Sure I am angry tonight we did not perform, but I will tell you this, I am still happier tonight as a supporter of Brighton and Hove Albion than Watford and Crystal Palace put together.
This sort of thing happens in the play offs, but over the whole season we were the better team. The Palace clowns can gloat all they like, but Watford or Palace in the prem is a farce of epic proportions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here