Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Thread Full Of Last Posts Before The Game

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Off to the pub now. Next time I post will be either with severe drunken depression, or drunken euphoria. Lets hope its the latter.

Enjoy folks (if you can)

:wave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually starting to feel the nerves a bit now, think a couple of pre-match pints should calm me down a bit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Actually starting to feel the nerves a bit now, think a couple of pre-match pints should calm me down a bit.
At last, thank god for that.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
In 40 years of supporting Albion I've never felt the way I do now. A nervous wreck. Leaving home 30 minutes early. Shaking like a leaf. I need help. God this is bad.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
This is arguably "the" game so far for our lost generation, my 10 year old "gets" the palace rivalry, and he "gets" just how important tonight will be for one set of fans hopefully ours! He's Albion through and through and has been since birth, he's as nervous as I am but what a father & son moment there could be this very evening, right up there with his first game!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm just about to leave. I've been to the toilet a dozen times in the last hour (Not all number 2's I hasten to add). I was less nervous than this on my wedding day

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just had news that I have a new nephew. What's particularly exciting about this is that my niece was born just before the Fans United 5-0 win, I hope that's a good omen.

Quite honestly, I'd taken any lucky charm as I'm nervous as hell. I'm going to leave home before 7.00 to get there nice and early, feel like like a need a drink today (and I don't normally drink before a game).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here