I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
And Ulloa will score.

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
Palace really have to produce something extraordinary tonight to win. They are poor away from home, can't score, are up against the 2nd stingiest home defence in the Championship and without their top target man. If they were on a good run of form then sure, but they haven't been very good the past number of weeks and Albion have been great at home, no fresh injury worries, no controversies or distractions, etc.

I really can't see Palace winning. I just can't.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Nov 27, 2009
Palace really have to produce something extraordinary tonight to win. They are poor away from home, can't score, are up against the 2nd stingiest home defence in the Championship and without their top target man. If they were on a good run of form then sure, but they haven't been very good the past number of weeks and Albion have been great at home, no fresh injury worries, no controversies or distractions, etc.

:blush: Oh dear, oh dear!

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012

I bet you werent expecting all this when you wrote this...:clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here